Solar Heating & Cooling
How does it all work? Our Hilton Head air conditioning company explains everything in detail so everyone can understand the HVAC world.
- Solar air conditioning, manufactured in the USA.
- Available in 2, 3, 4 & 5 ton split systems
- Available in 3, 4, 5 and 10 ton package units.
- All units include an evacuated tube solar collector
- An option heat pump is available and can be installed with the unit
- Deduct 30% of the cost directly off your federal income taxes and 25% off your State income taxes
- Save up to 40%–60% of air conditioning utility costs
- Use less energy during the hottest time of the day
- The lower the SEER rating of your original unit, the higher the energy savings when replaced with a Solar Cool™ unit
- Up to 55% reduction in operating costs
- The above information regarding taxes, tax credits and depreciation is meant to make you aware of these benefits, risks and potential expenses. It is not tax advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified tax adviser to check the applicability and eligibility before claiming any tax benefits or exemptions.
What cost benefit does upgrading to a better rated SEER unit provide?
Measuring the efficiency of your current system can be done by finding the SEER rating or (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) rating usually labeled on your compressor or in a reference guide. EX: If your existing A/C Unit is at a “7” SEER Rating and you upgrade to a “16” SEER rated unit…your saving per month would be approximately 69% with the SolarCool System! (we will also have more info on this page about the tax credits to be provided later)
- All units are installed by pre-qualified, reputable local HVAC contractors
- Solar Cool Air Conditioning Systems include a twelve year parts and labor warranty.