Geostar Geothermal Units for the Hilton Head & Charleston Areas
If you're in the market for a heating and air conditioning system that's friendly to you AND the environment, you'll want to ask our Hilton Head air conditioning company about Geostar Geothermal Units. Thanks to the unique way geothermal units operate, they provide a host of exciting benefits for you and our environment. With geothermal heating, liquid runs through pipes that are sunk six to seven feet below ground into the earth where the temperature stays at 58 degrees Fahrenheit year round. This geothermal heating system will draw warmth from the constant temperature there. The heat is then piped into an indoor unit and circulated throughout your entire house. During warmer months, the same system will cool the house. There are many benefits to installing geothermal heating and cooling in Hilton Head, SC and the surrounding areas, including:
- Amazing Energy Efficiency - Geothermal heat pumps don’t create warm or cool air, they simply move it into or out of your Hilton Head home. Only a small amount of electricity is used to circulate heat to and from your home. This allows GeoStar units to provide $4 of heating for every $1 worth of electricity used, while current “high-efficiency” fossil fuel furnaces provide only 96¢. Our units are 4 times more efficient than any conventional furnace!
- Cost Effectiveness - Though geothermal systems can be more expensive to purchase up front, the cost difference will be returned through drastically lower energy bills. Most GeoStar owners see savings up to 60% on their utility bills!
- Greater Comfort - GeoStar units run only at the level needed by using variable speed motors. They slowly ramp up to speed rather than “roaring” to life like traditional units - resulting in even, consistent comfort. You won’t experience the large temperature fluctuations associated with other heating and cooling solutions.
- Longer Life and Reliability - Because GeoStar units don’t require any outdoor equipment, they are protected from the rain, snow, environmental contaminants and abuse that hinders the efficiency of traditional air conditioners and heat pumps.
- Quiet Operation - With our geothermal units, there are no noisy sounds from outdoor equipment to disturb your peace. Some homeowners have even reported checking the unit to see if it’s running!
- Environmentally Friendly - Our Hilton Head geothermal heating and cooling units don’t burn any fossil fuels or create carbon monoxide. This reduces our dependence on foreign oil while it works to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. One GeoStar geothermal unit is the environmental equivalent of taking two cars off the road forever. In fact, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) says geothermal heat pumps are the most environmentally friendly and cost effective way to condition our homes.
Superior Heating and Air Inc. is the source for installing geothermal heating and cooling systems in Charleston, Hilton Head, and the surrounding areas. Your new unit will take up less space since there is no need for outdoor equipment. We know you'll be happy with the quiet operation and all the other benefits a geothermal unit can give! Let us come assess your home's needs and help you find the right system for your indoor air comfort!
Geostar Aston Series Units
The Aston Series represents the finest GeoStar has to offer. All units utilize environmentally safe R-410A refrigerant and include Copeland Scroll™ compressors - the most durable and efficient compressor technology you can have in your Hilton Head home. Dual capacity operation provides the finest in comfort and energy savings. And with sophisticated and robust microprocessor controls, compressor monitoring, and today's best digital thermostats, the Aston Series sets the new industry benchmark. Superior Heating and Air inc is the Hilton Head geothermal heating and cooling professional you can trust.
Geothermal Aston Series Features
The Aston can handle heating, cooling, and hot water assist all in one unit – no need for a noisy outdoor air conditioning unit.
Coated Air Coil
A corrosion resistant air coil increases equipment life. Its large size improves efficiency and provides better dehumidification during cooling.
A variable-speed ECM blower motor allows the unit to provide even comfort, quiet operation, and amazing energy savings. Instead of bursts of air, the Aston is smart enough to keep the temperature and air flow regulated.
Copeland Scroll compressors are featured in all Aston products for superb efficiency and reliability. Dual capacity unites include Scroll Ultra-Tech compressors mounted on double isoluation plates for extra-quiet operation.
Electronic overflow protection is included to eliminate the possibility of condensate flooding and resists bacterial growth.
Hot Water Assist
With an optional hot water assist, the Aston can take water from your hot water heater, preheat it and redeposit it into your water heater.
A sophisticated microprocessor sequences components to provide ultimate performance and reliability
LED Status Lights
Externally mounted status lights indicate normal operation or display faults and assist in troubleshooting.
All GeoStar unites use R-410A, which is an environmentally friendly, non-ozone-depleting refrigerant that enhances efficiency and savings.