Air Filteration Systems
While a whole home media or electronic air cleaner processes the entire volume of air passing through your heating and cooling system, the Superior Filtration system takes just a portion of the air flow — up to 250 cubic feet per minute and treats it to five stages of filtration, purification and odor removal before removing it back to your home fresh and clean. The Superior Filtration System runs all day every day for the highest catch rates and uses a five stage air treatment process:
Superior Air Filteration System
Air filtration at its best.
Superior Heating & Air runs an all day everyday whole home air filteration system using a five stage air treatment process:
1. Pre-filtration using an odor-absorbing activated carbon media filter;
2. Ultra-high efficiency HEPA filtration, removing a minimum of 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns or larger;
3. UV purification using two, high intensity dual-lamp UV fixtures (non ozone-producing) that help to deactivate microbial contaminants of the air, including bacteria, viruses and mold spores;
4. Photocatalytic oxidation of airborne organic contaminants, breaking them down into basic, harmless molecules of water and carbon dioxide; and finally,
5. Activated carbon / potassium permanganate filtration, absorbing residual light gases from the air stream.
These five stages of air treatment help ensure the air your family breathes is fresh, clean and comfortable. Although the Superior Filtration System only treats a portion of your home’s air at a time, it can treat on average all the air in a 2,000 square foot home in just over an hour of operation when running continuously on full speed. So you can rest assured you're receiving optimum air filtration.
Whole Home Air Filteration Provides Optimal Protection
Some people rely on portable “HEPA-like” filtration units to clean the air in their homes. But these units only clean the air in the proximity of the room where they’re installed. The Superior Filtration System is a whole-home system that’s professionally installed and maintained as part of your home’s central heating and cooling system. With five stages of air filtration and purification, the Superior Filtration System is one of the best solutions for providing clean and comfortable air for your family to breathe...throughout your entire home. To learn more about the indoor air quality services and products we provide, don't hesitate to reach out to us.