Brings in fresh outdoor air. Keeps in home comfort.
An air exchanger removes your home's stale indoor air and replaces it with an equal amount of fresh outdoor air. Plus, it recovers heat and moisture from the exchanged air in the winter, and pre-cools and dehumidifies incoming air in the summer. The result: a more comfortable, healthy, energy-efficient home for you and your family.
AccuExchange™ Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV)
For fresher, healthier air in your home.
Key Benefits of the AccuExchange
- Saves energy during hot, humid weather, by pre-cooling and dehumidifying incoming air
- Saves energy during cold, dry weather, by recovering heat and moisture from the air that's being expelled
- Specially engineered for low maintenance and longer life
- Slide-out filter is easily accessible, and can be cleaned with an ordinary household vacuum cleaner
- Easy to install in the attic, garage or basement in virtually any position
- Automatically ventilates your air round the clock — or use the manual control if you want additional ventilation